Feedback on New Report Section
Thank you so much for the new Reports section and Dashboard. I’ve been playing around with both, and they’re a great improvement.
The biggest element I’m still missing is the ability to see a breakdown of sales by employee within the Business Summary or Sales Summary reports.
I see that I can filter the report by Staff, but what I really need is to see the total sales for the selected period, along with a breakdown showing how much each staff member contributed to that total—all within the same report.
That would make the reporting significantly more useful for tracking individual performance and comparing it to overall business sales.
Please consider adding this functionality. Thank you!
-
Ben Stevens
commented
Does the Staff Performance report show this for you? I think you can customize what sales categories are included and it breaks them down by staff member.