Please do not force the new reports on us!
Almost all of the reports I use for payroll are no longer there. To run payroll, I used the Time Clock Summary- The new one goes day by day and doesn't separate by staff member, so I would have to calculate each individual's time clock entries day by day which leaves far too much room for error and is totally unacceptable. The new summaries section has completely limited the options for separate sales summaries. I use ALL of the summaries and now the majority of them are GONE. Please do not make this a permanent change.
-
Ben Stevens
commented
I was in the beta test for the new reports, and I thought all the same things!
Do the training sessions they offer. And play with the reports for how they group and show everything. It is possible to get pretty much everything that was there before.
Having used the new reports for more than a month, I can definitely say I rarely miss the old reports (The daily summary is the one I often go back to as it isn't replaced at all)
I did update my payroll spreadsheet to use the full raw data from the new timeclock report because I liked the ease of just importing the data.
I would still love for them to create a true payroll report/engine/something to make a one stop shop for payroll