remove a sinlge service when multiple services are booked from checkout but not calendar
I want to be able to remove a single service from the checkout but NOT the calendar. For instance, when a client comes in for multiple services (ex. alser and tox) and buys a package for one of those services (ex. laser) and wants to use one of the credits that day, I can only remove all services from the checkout. I then have to either make them check out twice, once for the package and another for the additional service or add on. I want to be able to check the out all at once for the package and the additional services that day that are not related to the service the package is for. Vagaro lets you do this, should be a simple fix. I encounter this issue daily now.
-
Rachael Romanus
commented
This is extremely critical and such a simple fix if every other spa software does it already